Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Woof Wednesday

One of my fellow 'woof wednesday'ers' called herself a 'crazy dog lady', and I have to admit I am one as well. Children, ehh, dogs, I want to stop, pet, talk to, ask questions about them all! Here's a little cutie waiting for a great home!


Meet Simon:
Simon is: housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, good with cats,and up to date with shots.

Simon's story...
My name is Simon and I have come from a high kill facility that took me in as a stray. I am small, robust and very inquisitive and smart . I love to give and get kisses. Please come in to meet me soon.

PLEASE NOTE: We require all interested parties to come to the shelter to meet the pet, complete an adoption application, and interview with our Director. We do not do same day adoptions or ship animals. For additional information on our adoption policies, visiting hours and directions please go to Abandoned Pet Rescue.
Shelter: Abandoned Pet Rescue, Inc.
Phone: (954) 728-9010
E-mail: apr954@aol.com
Website: http://abandonedpetrescue.org
Address: 1137 NE 9th Ave Ft. Lauderdale , FL 33304

No comments: