Monday, November 1, 2010

Tweet.

So just about everyone I know 'owns a baby'....I don't mean own, I mean lovingly brought precious bundles of joy into this world. But for me, I own a dog, and it will stay that way for quite a while. Though I must say, my young mommy friends (sister in laws especially) are some of the best mommy's ever! For me though, I tend to day dream about 'rooms of the future', and I recently have come across some very sweet things for a nursery.... This bedding is the 'brooke' from Pottery Barn- just love those cute birds and trees!




And with my 'bird bedding' I will have beautiful grey walls- and the TREES! the TREES! I would sleep in here if I could! This is the stunning nursery of Tiffani Amber Thiessen's daughter, Harper- so maybe I'm bias, Kelly Kapowski was my hero for a good 10 years, I was possibly a member of her fan club.....



Clearly I'm a big fan of grey lately..... (ignore the clutter) this is our new living room, in the works! The paint is Stormy Monday by Benjamin Moore. My fabulous boss' at 24e. had their living room painted in this and it was 'to die!!'

1 comment:

Yolie. said...

I love the color Heather!