Friday, December 17, 2010

WoOf FrIdAy????


Huge apologies to my Woof Wednesday Women. THey are all so disciplined in posting! I'm back to help the pups! I ask my husband on a daily basis for a 'friend for spencer' aka another dog for heather to cuddle with, baby talk to, and photograph. I want a medium sized fluff ball so i can carry it around- Alex on the other hand wants another perfect golden that he can name Tebow. What can I say, opposites attract. We have though agreed that we love Rhodesian Ridgebacks, I havn't done a lot of research on their disposition, but I adore their cuteness! Here is a sweet love named Sugar Pie- she is a new mommy, and though I'm not sure where her puppies have gone to- She is just gorgeous, and seems to be a gentle, nervous girl like my sweet spence. Everyone needs some sugar, right AJ?

No comments: