Saturday, September 18, 2010

Get Dressed.

My brother in law had asked my 2 sister in laws and I to take him shopping for a new wardrobe. We were to be his personal stylists- hello, DREAM! The 3 of us were so excited, we felt like we were on a T.V. show. So after completing our mission, I now feel well equipped to buy for men! We found some great clothes, we just had one rule "NO ORANGE". Brother in law's current closet consists of Gator jerseys, a variety of orange shirts/fleeces, and Lacoste's from '97. But after the makeover, he will look fabulous!



My personal, True Religion- once you find your "perfect fit brand" stick with it!

We did a light lavender and a navy in this shirt from Michael Kors.

I am now a HUGE fan of all Ben Sherman.

The last piece of the night, the 'grand finale' Ben Sherman again.

Slight obsession with this shirt from Hugo Boss.

The "compromise" piece. This shirt also from Hugo, produced a good 5 minutes of pee your pants laughing.

No comments: