Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How much is that doggy in the window......roof roof


Well as my job hunt continues, as does my thinking of "what do I want to do....." So today I applied for a 'visual stylist' position. For anyone who does not know what that means, they are the fabulous people that are responsible for making stores look pretty and catching your attention as you walk by that window. By far the most fabulous windows I have ever seen (of course closest to my heart of the ones of 24e. in Savannah!!! (www.24estyle.com)) are the ones in NYC, Bergdorf Goodman to be more specific. I have always been a sucker for all things metallic- so this window really got me. The aluminum tables by the way are a personal favorite of mine from 24e. as well- the ones we sold were eco- friendly, made from recycled aluminum cans and cast in sand. I passed one up at a flea market before I knew what they were- and I kick myself daily......

No comments: