Friday, July 30, 2010

" I will pray for you"



Well, back to blogging, let's see how this goes. I think I'll change it up and instead of just blogging my works of art, I'll start documenting the art around me. So quick recap of life since November 2008 (last time i blogged- ouch!).... Had a successful year and a half at 24e. Furnishings- met wonderful, beautiful, and creative people, a whole little family of my own. Alex finished his army contract and after many many smiles, and just as many tears in Savannah, we have moved back to South Florida. Still adjusting to the change, and yet again job hunting. My 'pretty Ashley' and I were emailing today about my job hunt, design fun, etc, and she simply ended her email to me with "I will pray for you". What better way to say, I'm your friend and I love you. Thanks for the kind words, and the encouragement to get back to the dreaming tree :)

1 comment:

Smitten Design said...

get back to blogging with dreaming tree art and give the world your design contributions. love you.