Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sgt. Pepper


This is a piece I did last year- it is an example of what I spent years doing on the side columns of my math homework, english notes, science labs, and pretty much everything else academic. It took my "doodles" to a whole new level. When my Dad saw it he said it reminded him of the Beatles album, "Sgt Pepper and the Lonely Hearts". My Dad is a big inspiration in my "art world" he has always encouraged me to be an artist, even if sometimes it seems like just a dream- he is a very talented artist himself as well. This painting now hangs in the home of Ryan and Dawn Scharer- they were 2 Lonely Hearts that found each other 2 years ago, and my Lonely Hearts painting was their wedding present........


Lonely Hearts
40"x36"
Sold

1 comment:

Rick Maffett said...

HD - Sgt. Pepper....so good. I really liked it. I am poor and would have added to my gallery if I had money and you hadn't sold it.